Here are my initial thoughts about the timeline and completion of work package 2. Basically it would be divided into two stages:
12.10-19.10 Literature review concerning programming/(and making?) with children, collecting best practices on how teaching programming can be best done for our target age group
- Carried out by Heidi (help from CFLaT?) and distributed to other parties for review and commenting
- Bonus: Could be turned into a co-written article with some polishing!
- Question: What should be the focus? Best practices globally, or UK (maybe some experiences from Finland?).
20.10-30.10 compiling a concrete syllabus
- Based on the literature review, and actual functionality of the AdaBee developed through WP3 (IoT and sensors-based hardware platform design and development) WP4 (Cloud-based students learning activity data storage and analysis), and WP5 (Augmented Reality(AR) e-Learning mobile apps design and development)
- Carried out as a joined effort between group members
- Question: Is it feasible to compile and finalize the syllabus at this time of the project? Should this wait until the end of milestone 2 (31.11), when the actual hardware and software should be developed? This way Heidi could work on the literature review until 31.10.
31.10 WP2 Deadline
Please comment, there is a need to get a concrete idea about what is expected from the deliverable